Dr Lyndon Chan
Dr Lyndon Chan is a specialist Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) surgeon based in Sydney, Australia. Originally from Brisbane, Dr Chan's pursuit of excellence has taken him throughout Australia, Singapore and USA. He is the only ENT surgeon in Australia to have completed 3 advanced sub-speciality fellowships in each of these countries.
Whilst he enjoys all treating all aspects of ENT disorders in adults and children, his passion and academic interests lie in snoring, sleep apnoea, sinus and nasal surgery.
It is this drive and dedication to his patients that sets him apart.
*Dr Chan consults in English and Cantonese.
1. Snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea in children
2. Snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea in adults
3. Nasal obstruction and blockage
4. Sinusitis, polyps, tumours of the sinuses
5. Lesions of the head and neck
6. Tonsil, adenoid, grommet surgery
Level 3, Suite 303, BMA House
135 Macquarie St.
Tel: 02 9247 1762
Fax: 02 9247 2141
Lindfield Specialist Centre
Suite 1, 295 Pacific Highway
Tel: 02 8090 2525
Fax: 02 8072 6838
Ph: 02 9900 7300
Northern Beaches Hospital
Ph: 02 9105 5000
Strathfield Private Hospital
Ph: 02 9745 7444
St Luke's Hospital
Ph: 02 9356 0200